Waist training is a method women use all over the world. It works by tightening their abdominal muscles and cinch their waists to lose inches in all the right places.
However, using a waist trainer comes with a few rules…
7 Rules for waist training while exercising
- Wear a thin tank top underneath your waist trainer. When you exercise your body will naturally produce sweat, the sweat will be trapped underneath the tight garment and friction can cause skin irritations.
- Wear your waist trainer during weight training. The waist trainer will keep your abs tight and back straight and help you sweat extra during your workout. It may lead to a quicker weight loss.
- Do not wear it while doing high intensity cardio or exercises that elevate your heart rate. It is essential to remember that waist training will naturally condense your organs. This may make it harder for you to take deep breaths. If you are doing a high intensity workout class, it may cause you to lose your breath and in the worst case scenario, pass out. Never wear a waist trainer or any restrictive garments during high intensity workouts.
- Do not wear the waist trainer while doing core workout on the ground. This is optional but the waist trainer may feel restrictive and by having limited mobility your workout may not be as effective.
- Do not wear the waist trainer for longer than 8 hours per day. Your body needs to slowly adapt to the new shape and wearing a waist trainer for longer than 8 hours a day can put too much of a strain on your body.
- Wear the waist trainer on the tightest hooks but only if it feels comfortable. Do not push your body and tighten your waist cincher to the point where you feel restricted or out of breath, this means your waist trainer is too tight and you should remove it.
- Get yourself a high-quality waist trainer. Quality is important when it comes to waist trainers as the quality determines the effectiveness, comfort and durability of your waist trainer.
Enjoy your workout, waist training workouts are fun and efficient, when you use a waist trainer while exercising you will burn more calories and shape your body quickly and easily!
Remember, you won’t get to where you want to be with excuses.